Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's been awhile, but for good reason

I know. Everyone has been asking when I will get back to explaining the lot of things to do while in Las Vegas. Truth is, I have been very busy researching more about what Las Vegas has to offer than just the typical "tourist attractions." Yes, we can gamble, see shows, stay fun places, get massages, and more, but I just know this city has so much more to offer those who yearn for knowledge.

I have also been in the process of preparing some new exciting elements to go along with the blog. Keep reading and keep the comments coming. Let's see how far we can take this thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Although a very passionate entrepreneur in the fields of marketing and music, I also hold a daily full-time job as an analyst. I've had the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas several times since turning 18. Sure, I've been there often, and there are no signs of stopping. Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.