Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One must research to save

Okay, so this post doesn't apply to just Las Vegas, but I find this question daunting every time it's asked:

"I just don't think we can afford to travel this year. You're so lucky that you find all these travel deals. I can't find any of them."

I've said it before, the old saying, "Rome wasn't built in a day," seems to leave people's minds more often than not when tasks seem difficult. The truth is a pocketbook friendly vacation takes time and planning. I never hurry up and book a trip to Vegas prior to doing my homework on travel arrangements. Honestly, I will probably research flights for months on end until I feel the best deal presents itself. Like we've mentioned before, a vacation cannot be a last minute thing if you want to budget. Do research and I promise, the deals will present themselves on how to get to your destination in a more budget friendly style.

I'll see you in Las Vegas!

7's

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Although a very passionate entrepreneur in the fields of marketing and music, I also hold a daily full-time job as an analyst. I've had the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas several times since turning 18. Sure, I've been there often, and there are no signs of stopping. Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.