Thursday, April 28, 2011

Something I enjoy doing in Las Vegas

So, the big trip is FINALLY here. Everyone is ready to hit the ground running in Las Vegas, Nevada. Palms are sweating. Laces are all tied. There's a problem...Nobody wants to gamble. What to do now?!

Sometimes, people who travel to Las Vegas assume that the ONLY thing to do in Vegas is gamble. I know, I have heard it from nearly a dozen people. In fact, as mentioned before, that's one reason why some people will not go to Sin City. Relax, everyone. Keep in mind that just because Las Vegas was founded on gambling doesn't mean that's the only thing to do there. Personally, I feel there's nothing better to do, some days, than just sit by the pool and sip a nice cocktail. Why not? It's vacation right; a getaway that has built up all this anticipation and adrenaline, but before we know it, it's over. Do everyone a favor. Take some time for YOU while in Las Vegas. Actually make a vacation out of it. I know for a fact that this year, I will definitely be hitting up a spa for a massage of at least a 60 minute duration.

Remember, Las Vegas is the Disneyland for adults. Take some time for yourself when visiting. Who knows what you will learn. It may be the only vacation where you can actually "get away for a while."

Be Smart! Play Hard! and Have Fun!

7s

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Although a very passionate entrepreneur in the fields of marketing and music, I also hold a daily full-time job as an analyst. I've had the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas several times since turning 18. Sure, I've been there often, and there are no signs of stopping. Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.