Sunday, April 10, 2011

Contemplating What to do in 2011.

It seems like the more I try to plan my annual trips to Las Vegas, the more I get caught up in everything I want to do this time around. It does get overwhelming, but I enjoy it. That's what vacationing is all about: being excited about a trip. Even though a vacation with an itinerary does not seem like "getting away," it is refreshing to not worry about the daily hassles of home and work.

When planning a trip to Las Vegas, keep in mind that it is impossible to do EVERYTHING. I can't stress this enough, and I probably sound like a broken record reiterating it over and over. Do research and find a few things that are appealing which will fulfill some time while on the trip. Many times, however, one may forget to make time for one's self. Leisure days are just as much fun as being a tourist. Just remember: it is all about having fun.

Don't forget to email me your questions! Stay smart and have fun.

7s

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Although a very passionate entrepreneur in the fields of marketing and music, I also hold a daily full-time job as an analyst. I've had the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas several times since turning 18. Sure, I've been there often, and there are no signs of stopping. Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.