Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pools & Amenitites are no more!

For those of you who may have noticed, the original plan was to provide a page featuring pools & amenities that Las Vegas hotels offer. However, after much deliberation and discussions with first-time visitors, I have decided to wrap this information into the hotels page. Shows & Entertainment will now be in its place. Watch out. Las Vegas shows are fun, fast, and probably some of the best entertainment in the world. I will try to keep reviews to only those that I have seen. If there are any other reviews, please feel free to contact me and upon review, it will be added to the page. Have fun!


7s

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Although a very passionate entrepreneur in the fields of marketing and music, I also hold a daily full-time job as an analyst. I've had the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas several times since turning 18. Sure, I've been there often, and there are no signs of stopping. Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.