Friday, April 8, 2011

This was great...

Hey all,

This was so great, I had to post it. Last night, A follower from Twitter posts:

"@ Don't you wonder why what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?"

Of course, I responded, "Always" because I always do wonder how that saying came about. I'm sure it has some ties with the old Sin City reputation with which Las Vegas was tied, but yet, the saying is still alive and stronger than ever. Just look at this year's MTV Spring Break; takes place at none other than Las Vegas. What a great day for Vegas and MTV together. I had the privilege of heading to Vegas for my final Spring Break in 2009. (You all know who you are!) It was probably one of the best visits I've ever had. Sure we partied, but we still laugh about that week today. I guess it's just one of those sayings that will live on forever: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

7s

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Although a very passionate entrepreneur in the fields of marketing and music, I also hold a daily full-time job as an analyst. I've had the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas several times since turning 18. Sure, I've been there often, and there are no signs of stopping. Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.