Thursday, April 14, 2011

Want to publish a Las Vegas story?

Sometimes, I feel rather selfish sitting here and sharing only my adventures in Las Vegas with everyone. I have always been a firm believer of the power in numbers, and I know that everyone combined will know more about what Las Vegas has to offer tourists than just my experiences alone. This is why I've decided to open this portion of the blog up to all the readers out there.

What I am asking is this: If anyone has a great tip, pointer, or story that they are willing to share, please let me know. Whether it is a single blog entry or a great addition to one of the blog's pages. I would love to show more, but I am only one individual.

Please, feel free to leave stories, tips, or comments as comments in the blog, and I will do my best to get them published. For quicker consideration, please email the piece to my personal email address: 7sneolway@gmail.com. Keep making Las Vegas great!

7s

2 comments:

  1. when i get back home from Vegas sure, no time to write an entry right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's alright, Gwyn. Let me know when you get back. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Although a very passionate entrepreneur in the fields of marketing and music, I also hold a daily full-time job as an analyst. I've had the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas several times since turning 18. Sure, I've been there often, and there are no signs of stopping. Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.